WHEN YOU ARRIVE
We warmly welcome our Members’ guests. A few things to keep in mind when preparing to spend time at our Club.
- We strongly encourage the use of our valet and bag drop.
- We ask that all guests change their shoes in the locker room.
- Please review and comply with the dress codes as defined below.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE
Denim is permitted at the club, with the exception of the golf course and the club room. Dark-colored denim is preferred, however, fashion colors are permitted for ladies. In all cases, denim must be without excessive wear or torn areas.
While more casual attire is permitted in many areas, the following are not allowed: team jerseys, tank tops, sweatshirts, hoodies, excessively-worn or torn clothing, short shorts.
Please follow the guidelines below for what is considered proper attire.
NOTE: No athletic attire permitted in any dining area after 4pm.
- Men: Collared or mock-collared shirt or turtleneck; slacks or shorts, denim.
- Women: Tops with collars or sleeves; slacks, shorts, long or cropped (capri) pants, denim; leggings permitted with skirt or dress, finger-tip length or longer top & dress shoes or boots.
- Hats permitted on patio only and must be worn in traditional forward-facing position
Not permitted: Cargo or carpenter shorts and slacks. Shorts or denim in club room.
- Golf course and all golf practice facilities.
- Men: Collared or mock-collared shirts, which must remain tucked in at all times;
- slacks or shorts.
- Women: Tops with collars or sleeves; skirts or shorts of appropriate length.
- Hats or visors must be worn in the traditional forward position at all times and must be removed in the indoor dining areas with the exception of the grill room; golf hats are permitted for women in all areas; golf shoes must have approved spikes.
Not permitted: Denim, cargo or carpenter shorts or slacks, halters, short shorts and skirts, hats worn backward.
- Swimming pool, dive bar, snack bar
- Men: Trunk shorts; tee shirts
- Women: One- or two-piece swimsuits
- Hats must be worn in the traditional forward-facing position
- Shirts, cover-ups and shoes or flip flops are required outside the pool area | Denim is permitted
Not permitted: Speedos or thongs.
- All tennis facilities.
- Appropriate non-denim athletic attire and shoes required.
Not permitted: Running shoes or waffle soles.
- Workout attire includes yoga or running pants, or other exercise clothing and sleeved tee shirts
Not permitted: Halter tops, denim, men’s sleeveless tee shirts.