Are you looking to be part of a passionate and energetic group of people who enjoy providing a high level of service to country club members and their guests?
If so, then please forward your resume to:
Birmingham Country Club
1750 Saxon Drive
Birmingham, MI 48009
Want to be a caddie?
To become a caddie at Birmingham Country Club, you must meet:
- Be at least 14 years old
- Have a work permit if you are under 18 years old
- Be physically capable of carrying a golf bag for 18 holes
- Register for and attend a caddie training school
- Pass both the on-course and written tests
- Be able to caddie at least 20 days a season
- Be professional both in appearance and attitude
- Work well with others
Read more about our Caddie program here.